Development Control


Use the following quick links to:

Check the status of application.

Check guidelines for home offices,  renting out private residential properties, and change of use for private shophouses.

Check the detailed Development Control guidelines.

Report unauthorised use or structure on private property.

For all other Development Control related matters, please write to us or call us at 6223 4811.