- This e-Service allows you to make payment for processing fee, amendment to master plan fee, civil penalty, development charge, temporary development levy, composition sum, etc via credit cards, eNETS, bank transfer* and PayNow (Scan&Pay)**
- For processing fee, amendment to master plan & civil penalty, you will need the case Reference ID(eg. ES20180101RXXXX). For development charge & temporary development levy, you will need the Order No. (eg. 2018INAXXXX/2018FNAXXXX/2018TLAXXXX). For composition sum, will need the composition notice no. (eg. 201812345678W)
- An official receipt will be sent to you by email.
- This form will take about 5 minutes to complete.
* For bank transfer, please transfer the amount via your internet banking and use this e-Service to inform us that you have done so by entering the transaction number
**For PayNow, please use “Scan & Pay” to make payment via QR code scan, and ensure that your PayNow transfer limit is above the payment amount. Please do not make PayNow transfers to URA’s UEN via Bank websites.