What is Buy Planning Records (DC15) e-service?

This e-service allows you to buy planning records like copies of approved plans in PDF, certified true copy of approved plans in hardcopy and certified true copy of Grant of Written Permission/Refusal of Written Permission in hardcopy.

What are the charges involved?

A search fee of $107.00 (inclusive of 7% GST) is payable for each application. There will be additional document fees payable as follows:

  • Copying of per set of approved plans (26.75 inclusive of 7% GST)
  • Certifying true copy of approved plan ($5.35 inclusive of 7% GST per sheet of endorsed document)
  • Certifying true copy of Grant of Written Permission or Refusal of Written Permission for records before Year 2000 ($5.35 inclusive of 7% GST per sheet of endorsed document)
The fees paid is not refundable or transferable regardless of whether the search is unsuccessful; or if the application is withdrawn at any point in time.

What are the modes of payment URA accept for Buy Planning Records (DC15) e-service?

As of now, URA accepts 2 payment modes for this service, namely:

  • Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard)*
  • eNETS Debit*

* online payment

Credit Card

On the payment gateway page for Credit Card payment,
  1. Enter your name that appears on your credit card, followed by your credit card number and expiry date
  2. Verify that the information entered is correct, and proceed with payment
  3. You will be directed back to a notification page if your payment was successful, or prompted to contact our Customer Service Officer in the event of any problems

How long do I have to wait before I get a reply?

We will notify you by email once the search results are ready within 10 working days.

What are the information I need to furnish URA when applying for Buy Planning Records (DC15) e-service?

You need to furnish URA with the following particulars:

  • Name of property
  • Address of property
  • Lot No, Town Subdivision (TS) / Mukim (MK) number of property
  • Applicant Particulars
  • In addition, you will also need to submit the following documents:
  • Indemnity & undertaking form (SECTION II form);
  • Documentary proof of ownership of property (e.g. latest Property Tax Bill / Notice of Transfer); AND
  • Written consent of the person who engaged the architect/professional engineer to submit the plans and the written consent of the architect/professional engineer who submitted the plans, OR
  • Letter of authorisation from the property owner (not applicable if SECTION III form is filled).

Where can I obtain the Lot Number and TS / MK Number of a property?

You may access the INTEGRATED LAND INFORMATION SERVICE (INLIS) website for the Lot Number and TS / MK Number of a property. Proceed by :

  1. Clicking on the website
  2. Select Online Land Information System from the Please click to select service ... selection listbox
  3. Using the menu on the left, derive the Lot particulars by providing relevant search criteria such as postal code or address.