Please get ready the following documents before you submit:
- Letter of authorization signed by the property owner(s) (Section III form);
If you are not the property owner:
- If you are the MCST, please provide the MCST’s signatory
- If you are the prospective owner, you are still required to provide the existing owner’s signatory
- If you are the agent of a government agency, please provide the agency’s signatory
- Documentary proof of ownership of property (e.g. latest Property Tax Bill / Notice of Transfer);
- If you are the MCST, please submit the Property Tax billed to MCST
- Completed Indemnity & undertaking form (Section II form);
All documents must be in .pdf, .jpg, .png, .doc, or .docx format (max 5MB).
Please refer to the FAQ
for the application.
- Every item of the form must be fully completed to facilitate the search. If any information is missing, the processing of the search may be delayed.
- To determine the document fee for copying the approved plan, a set of plans will include both the proposal plan and sketch plan approved under the same Written Permission.
- As long as the plans are available at the time of the search, they will be supplied regardless of any subsequent changes that may take place.