Pay Parking Offence Notice
- This e-Service allows you to enquire if you have outstanding URA parking offences. You can also use this e-Service to make payment for your parking fines.
- Please search by ID number if you wish to enquire on your outstanding court summonses and/or Warrants of Arrest.
- The payment will take about 5 minutes to complete.
- If you encounter any problem with this e-Service, you may call our enquiry line at 6329 3434.
- The login will take about 1 minute to complete. By proceeding with the login, you shall be deemed to have read and agreed to the URA Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not have a Singapore Personal Access (SingPass) password or have forgotten your Singpass, you may apply for a new one or reset it via the Singpass online request service.